At the heart of Thalgo is a Passion for the Marine Universe
Created in 1964 by pharmacist André Bouclet, who was convinced that the marine world would be the source of great therapeutic and cosmetic discoveries, Thalgo Laboratories specialise in skincare products formulated with algae and marine extracts intended for the medical world and thalassotherapy.
The Thalgo Research Centre, together with renowned phycologists, explore the oceans, immeasurable sources of inspiration and creativity, to:
- Discover the natural inherent resources deployed by marine species to resist their hostile environment;
- Identify the active molecules behind these extraordinary properties;
- Define the harvest periods and areas to optimise the resources of marine extracts and protect marine biodiversity;
- Develop unique extraction techniques to obtain the purest and richest active ingredients.
- Excellence in Specific Massage Technique
– 7 exclusive massage techniques
– Developed with Spa experts, cosmetic doctors and physiotherapists
– High performance treatments
- Excellence in Professional Products
– Unique portfolio of highly concentrated products
– Covering all face and body professional treatment needs
– Unparalleled professional-only products
- Excellence in Training
– Thalgo has developed an original training programme, covering all areas of expertise and skills essential for practising this art.
- Effectiveness and Safety Requirements at the Heart of our Creations
– Our aim is to guarantee visible, lasting results from the very first treatment, as well as safety of use for all our products.
Prizes and Awards
Throughout the years, THALGO has been awarded with prizes such as:
- Marie Claire Prize for Dynamise, progress in cosmetology
- Venus d’Or, best cosmetic range
- Cosmetique Oscar, Thalgomarine and Ogive range
- Grand Prix Nouvelles Esthetiques, L’Elixir, exceptional care